June 18-22, 2023 • Passage to Manhood Camp, North Georgia Mountains – Beginning on Father’s Day!
Your adventure is set in the majestic Smoky Mountains in North Georgia. Our accommodations are held in a private retreat location.
This father-son adventure includes:
- Excellent lodging (each father and son stay in their own private room with two beds)
- Delicious, filling meals, from Sunday dinner through Thursday breakfast
- All transportation while on the adventure (one off-site activity will offer option to drive separately if desired for social distancing)
- All adventure activities
- All specialized outdoor equipment (packing list will be provided for personal items to bring)
- All adventure books and materials
- A fun, powerful and effective curriculum
- Memories to last a lifetime
This year’s tuition: $1,600 per father/son pair
Scholarships are available through the Taylor Strickland Legacy Foundation.
Your registration will be confirmed upon receipt of a $600 deposit. We limit the roster to 12 father-son pairs per session. Target age for sons is 17 years and older. Tuition does not include travel to North Georgia. All gratuities and taxes during the camp session are included. Balance of $1,000 camp fee is due by May 21, 2023.
Before you arrive, you’ll also want to review the packing list, which will be provided upon registration.
Maybe you’d prefer a Rocky Mountain experience? Check out Christ in the Rockies in the beautiful mountains of Colorado.Christ in the Rockies
If you’d like a Ozark Mountain experience, check out this Passage to Manhood camp in Missouri:Christ in the Ozarks